Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Wish

I turned 45 on 5/4 last week...put it down in writing it'll look like this; 05.04.09 = 45..if i do a little maths, nine will rule my birthday and my year. Its just interesting, not that i give any particular important to numbers.

How do i feel being a 45 years old women, a wife and a mother. As a wife, very much the same feeling when i got married. I am in love with my husband and will do anything to protect my marriage. As a mother, very much the same feeling when i gave birth to both of my child. I love them and want to protect them with everything that i have from anything that will hurt or harm them. As a women i am proud of myself at the age of 45.

My wish? for happiness of course as a wife , a mother and a women. For whatever happened and for whatever that will come my way i will have the guts and the strength to face it. For this is my life and i am responsible for my own happiness. I pray that Allah SWT will guide and bless me.

I dont expect bed of roses, my life has never been on bed of roses but it makes me what i am. I am basically a happy person because i always count my blessings. I tried not let anything bring me down because i can not see my own sad face. Though sometimes i do let myself to feel sadness because its too tired to be strong all the time. I have long realised that happiness is the better choice. Smile and laughter are the better remedies than sympathy. I realised that my experiences good or bad make me understand others better.

My wish? of course to be a better person. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment